2017 Pet Guidelines
**Note: Two pets per site, unless otherwise approved by the campground management.
1. Pets should never be left unattended.
2. Pets should always be on a short leash (6 feet or less), except in the dog run area.
3. All pet/dog droppings are the responsibility of the pet owner.
4. If any dog is creating a disturbance or being a nuisance, the pet will be immediately removed from the campground per request of the campground owner.
5. Visitors of guests are not permitted to bring pets.
6. Children, under the age of 14 years of age, are not allowed to walk pets.
7. No pets allowed in Indoor Entertainment Center, Bathhouse, Camp Store, Playground and Swimming Pool Area.
8. Acts of aggression against other dogs or people are prohibited. The pet will be immediately removed from the campground per request of the campground owner.
9. All dogs must have proper papers for vaccinations to be presented to the campground office at check-in.
Dog Run Rules Warning: There is a potential for injuries to people and their dog(s) from other dogs running, jumping and possibly even fighting.
Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by them.
Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
Dogs must wear a collar, or harness, at all times and owners must carry leash
(No use of spike or choke collars allowed).
Owners are responsible for removing droppings immediately.
No dogs that are sick or in heat are allowed.
Every dog must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older) with a limit of 2 dogs per adult.
Children under the age of 18 years of age are not allowed without a parent or guardian.
No alcohol, food or glass allowed.
Puppies in the Dog Run must be at least four months old.
Dogs should not dig or destroy any property.
Only registered guests are allowed to use the Dog Run.
Dogs should be within view and voice control of owner/handler at all times.
Use of this Dog Run is a privilege and any violations will result in loss of that privilege and could result in being asked to leave the campground.